Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Product Review: Pottery Barn Kids 18" Doll Backpack


So I am always looking for cute items for my daughters doll so I could not resist this adorable backpack from Pottery Barn Kids. As you can see my two year old was very happy to help in my photo shoot. When I purchased this bag it was on sale for $9.99 and included free shipping. Sweet deal.....

  Things I like about it:


  • Matches thier kid size bags
  • Very roomy 
  • Includes the cute matching lunch bag
  • It is very well made
Pottery Barn has just cleared out their Grey version of it so I am excited to see what new color they will bring in. If you want one now you can find them on Ebay.  So this is overall a great product. 
Thanks for visiting Daydream.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Wish they were still available.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pottery Barn is always coming out with new designs. No worries :)

    ReplyDelete