Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Scrap Saver 18" Doll Stylish Tote: FREE Pattern

Well here is the newest pattern in my Scrap Savers Series. Every doll needs a stylish tote to carry her favorite things.

Since flowers and ruffles are all the rage right now here is my version of the perfect stylish tote.
You can make it simple or "doll" it up with some ruffles or a big flower.

It is a simple pattern with clear instructions for even a beginner. So let's get sewing :)

Click Here for Pattern

Scrap Saver 18" Doll Stylish Tote

If you would like to share an item you have sewn with one of our patterns and see it posted here on our blog, send it to our e-mail. daydreamdollboutique@gmail.com. We love inspiration :)




8 comments:

  1. Thanks! Very cute! Pinning and sharing on my blogs facebook page.
    KCoake
    www.realcoake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried this and it was really easy and simple. Thank you!
    Maddy
    P.S. I did the Ruffle Tote. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg this is so adorable!!!! thank you so much for sharing...this is going on my pinterest ASAP!

    craftingforbliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am interested in this pattern, but it says page not found when you click the link. Is there any way to get this pattern? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it also said page not found for me also. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is an Error the page is not found

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me too, but I don't think anyone is reading these comments. I'm sad, because it's a cute tote. Sigh!

    ReplyDelete