Saturday, September 29, 2012

Princess Party Ideas

As many of you may have seen in our shop we sell Princess costumes and so here a few pictures of my daughters Princess party with some of the girls wearing them and if you see on the table I dressed up some mannequins in the princess dresses for a cute decoration.

Doll clothes are not only cute on dolls but also make a really cute decoration on a doll or mannequin.

Or even to frame some in a cute shadow box with other related objects and pictures.

The Event:

All Guests Arrive
Sing Songs
Princess Story Time
Crown Craft
Treasure Hunt
Pinata
Presents
Cupcakes












1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    I noticed that you were a vendor at the Hobble Creek boutique a few weeks ago, but you will not be a vendor at the next boutique. I'm looking to be a vendor at their next show. Is it a good boutique or would you not ever do it again? It seems quite expensive, which is worth it if a lot of people come. Please send me a e-mail and help me make a decision on whether or not to be a vendor. Thanks so much!! mrs.dbrown@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete